If you are a current or prospective student with additional learning needs, you should let us know as soon as possible, so that we can discuss and implement any additional support you may need for your studies.
Additional learning needs can arise from a variety of conditions, for example:
- hearing and visual impairments and mobility difficulties
- medical conditions, such as arthritis and asthma
- specific learning difficulties, including dyslexia and dyspraxia
- conditions such as OCD, bipolar, depression and anxiety disorders
- temporary conditions, such as a broken limb.
To find out more, read the Guidance for Students with Additional Learning Needs.To notify us of your needs, complete and return the relevant form found below. We will then be in touch with details about the process and, if necessary, to arrange an appointment for you with an advisor.
Associated documents and downloads
We advise students with a disability or additional learning needs to consider applying for Disabled Student Allowance, details of which you can find on the DSA website.