- Martina Sargiacomo (Director of Community Engagement)
- Alex Page (Student Experience Operations Coordinator)
- Tom Phipps (Head of Student Experience)
- Clíodhna Rogan (Student Experience Coordinator)
- Jessica Hiles (Student Experience Coordinator)
- Shauna Ludgate (Student Experience Coordinator)
- Michael Chow (Head of Alumni Relations)
- Jake Lee (Short Course Aftercare Coordinator)
Together, the team works hard to make sure your experience is smooth and memorable by keeping you informed with their weekly newsletters, regular content via social media and amazing events such as cinema outings, gaming tournaments and the end of year Graduate Showcase. If you have any problems or questions, you need answering, they are happy to help! This team works with students to make this the place everyone wants to study at so don’t hesitate to get in touch with them, if you need to.
Our Studio Assistants, who are a critical part of the Student Experience Team, are on hand to provide support during your studies; they are the ray of light in the dark studios. They are the helping hand that ensures everything runs smoothly so you can concentrate on crafting beautiful things. From aiding in class, offering feedback on your work, to going out on shoot so you can get some authentic footage... their support is always there for you!