Scholarship for Computer Animation undergraduates
Eamonn Butler, Head of Animation, Cinesite is offering a full fee scholarship to a talented student to help them realise their dreams of becoming an Animator.
Eamonn started his career at Walt Disney Animation Studios as a 2D Animator. He spent 10 years at Disney, working on Fantasia 2000, Dinosaur and Chicken Little amongst other films. He trained under veteran Disney animator David Brain at Dublin’s Dun Laoghaire College of Art and Design. Eammon has since transferred to the world of VFX animation and as Head of Animation at Double Negative he worked on box offices hits such as Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Iron Man 2 and Edge of Tomorrow.
For the last 4 years, Eammon has been Head of Animation at Cinesite - an award-winning film and TV visual effects company based in London’s Soho.
The recipient will receive their tuition fees paid in full for the duration of their programme (up to four years).
How to apply
- Apply to study the BA/MArt The Art of Computer Animation (Integrated Masters) degree via UCAS.
- If you meet the entry criteria for the degree, you will be invited to attend an Creative Workshop at Escape Studios. All computer animation applicants will be considered for the Scholarship.
- Based on students’ performance at the Creative Workshop three students will be shortlisted for Eamonn Butler to make a choice.
- One student will be selected to receive the Scholarship.
Terms and conditions
- The Scholarship is only open to students who apply for the BA/MArt (Hons) The Art of Computer Animation degree taught at Escape Studios, part of Pearson College London. Students can apply for the three-year programme or the four-year integrated masters.
- One candidate will be selected based on their performance at the Creative Workshop including creative portfolio, interview and taking part in group tasks.
For more information on any of our scholarships
- Email the admissions team email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 441 1303