Short course support
We'll give you all the help and support you need to make the most of your studies and succeed on your chosen programme.
All our tutors are top industry professionals, so you’ll be taught by the best in the business. They know how to turn your passion for your chosen creative field into a practical, studio-ready skillset.
The majority of our short courses also include:
- The chance to attend industry talks by top creative studios and professionals, as well as events aimed at helping you to network with studios, talk to creative recruiters and showcase your showreel.
- If you study one of our advanced programmes, you’ll also be mentored by one of our industry partners and be given a tour of their studios.
- You’ll have your work critiqued by, and receive feedback from industry professionals. Free Autodesk Software when you register with the Autodesk Education Community.
- Access to professional, industry-standard software relevant to your chosen programme.
- The opportunity to work with your peers on collaborative projects, so you can share learning and best practice.
- AfterCare and career development support including help and advice with your CV, showreel and job applications, for up to a year after you finish your programme.