The Pearson College Student Association
The Pearson College Student Association (PCSA) is run by students, for students. It is a big part of student life at Pearson College London, as the PCSA oversees a range of clubs and societies, providing something for everyone to make the most out of life in the city.
To find out more about what the PCSA are currently up to this year, check out the PCSA website.
Sports and Societies
Students can join any club or society, regardless of their previous experience. If you don’t see something you fancy or have an idea for something new, then the PCSA can help you and other like-minded students to set up your own club!
Meet the PCSA team
The PCSA is made up of second year students from across the college and each member has a very specific role to play.
Come and meet the team at an Open Day!
- Alex Page, PCSA President
- Jordan Coles, PCSA Vice President
- Ozlem Halibryam, Head of Charities
- Oliver Gunner, Head of Sports
- Mia Houghton, Head of Events
- Jessica Hiles, Deputy Head of Events
- Sebastian Reca, Head of Societies
- Matilda Pinn, Degree Apprentice Representative
- Becky Tweedale, Degree Apprentice Representative
- Joshua Steyn, Escape Studios Representative
- Ahad Paul, Financial Liaison Manager
- Danika Lathia, Financial Budgeting and Funding Manager
- Chris Adey, Financial Reporting Manager
- Alexandra Moss, Legal Representative
The Student Experience Team
The Student Experience Team works alongside the PCSA to provide students with the best possible experience whilst studying. They love coming up with competitions and exciting events, rather than running clubs like the PCSA does.
Find out more about the team here!