The Pearson College Student Association (PCSA) is run by students, for students. It is a big part of student life at Pearson College London, as the PCSA oversee a range of clubs and societies, providing something for everyone to make the most out of life in the city.
Find out more by visiting the PCSA website.
The PCSA this year is reinventing the extra curricular activities it offers to students. For the first time ever we are pleased to announce the creation of a Football and Netball team. Both of these teams have been entered into their respective leagues and either play or train weekly.
We have introduced new societies (including Photography, Women in Business and Enactus), along with increasing the society budget.
Along with this, we are delivering bigger and better events for students to unwind at. We have also partnered with various charities and we’re helping them through fund-raising and special charity events.
~ Andrew Siredzuk (PCSA President)
Sports and societies
Below is a list of sports and societies that will be running for 2018/19
Students can join any club or society, regardless of their previous experience. If you don’t see something you fancy, or have an idea for something new, then the PCSA can help you, and other like-minded students, set up your own club!
- Board Games
- Entrepreneurship Society
- Pearson Finance Society
- Pearson Law Society
- Trading Society
- Rugby 7’s
Meet the PCSA team
The PCSA is made up of second year students from across the college and each member has a very specific role to play. Come and meet the team at an Open Day, or read Sophie's PCSA blog to find out more.
- Andrew “Buzz” Siredzuk, PCSA President
- Cameron Afshar, PCSA Vice President
- Clive Nyawo, Head of Charities
- Harrison Chambers, Head of Sports
- Talia Grantham, Head of Events
- Donally Gonsalves, Head of Societies
- Jake Buckley, Degree Apprentice Representative
- Becky Tweedale, Degree Apprentice Representative
- Tosin Ogunleye, Escape Studios Representative
- Kuran Munday, Financial Liaison Manager
- Kelly Chau, Financial Budgeting and Funding Manager
- Michael Dhesi, Financial Reporting Manager
In addition to sports and societies, the PCSA also hold a number of pop up events, bringing together students from Escape Studios and Pearson Business School. Over the past academic year, our students decided to implement a series of pop-up events and formed five different channels: Active, Charity, Culture, Education and Nightlife. Examples of these events include:
- boat parties
- investment club
- bar crawls
- late night museum openings
- meals out
- annual Christmas party
The Student Experience Team
The Student Experience Team work alongside the PCSA to provide students with the best possible experience whilst you are studying. They love coming up with competitions and exciting events, rather than running clubs like the PCSA does. Find out more below:
- Meet the Pearson Business School Student Experience team
- Meet the Escape Studios Student Experience team