One of our Rotational Degree Apprentices, Chris Achiampong, was awarded ‘London Higher/Degree Apprentice of the Year’ earlier this week, at the annual National Apprenticeship Awards Regional Final. The National Apprenticeship Awards are hosted by the National Apprenticeship Service annually, are now in their 14th year, and Chris faced some tough competition from other apprentices based in London.read more
Pearson Business School
Study your degree at Pearson Business School and you'll be immersed in business from day one. You can choose to study a degree in one of the following areas: Business Management, Law, Accountancy and Marketing. Our alumni have gone on to successful careers, working for corporate giants like Nestle, Microsoft and Sainsburys, and some have even started their own businesses.
Why study at Pearson Business School?
Choose Pearson Business School and you'll be immersed in business from day one. You will:
- study within the heart of a FTSE100 company, in Pearson's offices in the heart of central London, a little different from the average university campus!
- be taught by top industry professionals as well as leading academics as all of our courses are designed, developed and delivered by industry
- benefit from guaranteed internships, if you're a full-time undergraduate student within Pearson Business School (subject to academic performance)
- learn about business as it really is, fast-paced, global, exciting, challenging and forever-changing and our workshops and events with industry give you the chance to show up and shine!
- get the best of both worlds - by benefitting from the perfect balance of academic theory and practical, industry experience
- graduate feeling ready to leap straight into your career and you'll stand out from the crowd too
- also have a lot of fun along the way!
We'll give you the know-how you need to find your dream internships, and ultimately your dream job, and we'll help you develop what employers call the 12 core competencies, the skills and qualities you need to succeed in the workplace.