Undergraduate Applicant Days
Thanks for applying to study with us at Pearson Business School! We can’t wait to welcome you on board.
London is one of the best student cities in the world, and come September you could be based in the heart of it (amongst some of the biggest businesses in the UK!). Can't wait until then? We're delighted to invite you to join us for an Applicant Day. See more and book your place below.
Date: Saturday 29th February
Start Time: 10:30 AM
Finish Time: 2:00 PM (Professional Workshop finishing at 5:00 PM)
Where: Pearson Business School, 190 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7BH
Why Attend an Applicant Day?
- Experience an industry talk from branding consultant and former MD James Kydd, giving you a taste of the industry experience we offer our students
- Bring your parents / guardians along to show them where you could be studying come September
- Meet some of your future tutors and classmates and network over lunch
- Get tips from our Pearson College Students' Association (PCSA) on how to make the most of your student life in London
Work Fitness Weeks at Pearson Business School
The Professional Workshop
The Professional Workshop has two functions:
1) Firstly, if you have applied before 15th January, you will be considered for a scholarship based on your performance at the Workshop.
2) It is also an alternative entry route for applicants who do not meet our standard academic entry requirements, therefore passing the Workshop works as an insurance policy on a conditional offer. If you do not meet your predicted grades, you could still get onto the programme based on passing the Professional Workshop. We understand the pressure on students to achieve high predicted grades - passing the Professional Workshop helps provide assurance to both you as a student and to the College, that the course is right for you.
Book your place