Undergraduate Applicant Days
Congratulations on your offer to study with us at Pearson Business School! We can’t wait to welcome you on board.
London is one of the best student cities in the world, and come September you could be based in the heart of it (amongst some of the biggest businesses in the UK!). Can't wait until then? We're delighted to invite you to join us for an Applicant Day. See more and book your place below.
Date: Saturday 29th February
Start Time: 10:30 AM
Finish Time: 2:00 PM (or 4:00 PM should you choose to stay for the Professional Workshop - see below)
Where: Pearson Business School, 190 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7BH
Why Attend an Applicant Day?
- Experience an industry talk from branding consultant and former MD James Kydd, giving you a taste of the industry experience we offer our students
- Bring your parents / guardians along to show them where you could be studying come September
- Meet some of your future tutors and classmates and network over lunch
- Get tips from our Pearson College Students' Association (PCSA) on how to make the most of your student life in London
- Stay to complete our Professional Workshop from 2pm - 4pm and be in the running to win one of our first-year scholarships as well as an International Placement to Brazil or Italy!
Work Fitness Weeks at Pearson Business School
The Professional Workshop
The Professional Workshop has two functions:
1) Firstly, if you have applied before 15th January, you will be considered for a scholarship based on your performance at the Workshop.
2) It is also an alternative entry route for applicants who do not meet our standard academic entry requirements, therefore passing the Workshop works as an insurance policy on a conditional offer. If you do not meet your predicted grades, you could still get onto the programme based on passing the Professional Workshop. We understand the pressure on students to achieve high predicted grades - passing the Professional Workshop helps provide assurance to both you as a student and to the College, that the course is right for you.
Meet James Kydd
James is the former MD of Brand & Marketing at Virgin Media where he was responsible for the launch of Virgin Mobile. He is also the co-founder of LEAP CR, which provides a culture hub for companies to offer employees a range of volunteering opportunities.
Book your place
For help with accommodation, finance, or anything about student life, follow the link below...