Even after you've graduated, we'll be there to support you throughout your career and help you stay connected to all the amazing people you met along the way.
You’ll become part of a network of bright, creative and entrepreneurial students who have shared the Pearson College London experience and we’ll give you access to exclusive benefits and services, long after you’ve graduated.
We’re a really close-knit community and we welcome graduates back to the College for social events, professional lectures and alumni get-togethers. You may even encounter some of our most successful alumni giving guest lectures or being employer hosts!
Here are just some of the things we offer our alumni:
- Careers support - Access one-to-one careers support by email, phone, Skype or in person, plus graduate job listings, for two years after you graduate.
- News and publications - Keep up with our latest news through our annual enewsletter and social media channels.
- Events and reunions - Catch up with your fellow alumni or take part in our professional development workshops.
- The Careers Group Graduate Fair - it’s free to attend but we recommend you register ahead of time.
- Job Online - Access graduate vacancies via The Careers Group website Job Online.
- Alumni discount - We offer a 10% discount on full and part-time postgraduate course tuition fees to alumni who’ve completed an undergraduate degree with us.
- OLE access - Access to Pearson College London OLE 1 year after graduation on a sign up basis.
- Access to Midtown Campus - 12 month access to new premises, Midtown Campus, 190 High Holborn after graduation.