BaxterStorey Degree Apprenticeship
BaxterStorey are looking for six enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking individuals to join their team, which is the UK’s largest independent foodservice provider. BaxterStorey’s Management Degree Apprenticeship programme allows you to combine on-the-job experience, working 4 days a week at one of their client locations, whilst completing a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship one day a week at Pearson Business School.
The programme is a great opportunity to gain a foundation of training in the hospitality and foodservice industry. You will gain the practical and theoretical knowledge to craft a career in hospitality management and you’ll also receive a competitive salary. At BaxterStorey, a successful career starts with a shot of passion, a dollop of creativity and a generous helping of positivity.
As the UK’s largest independent foodservice provider BaxterStorey employs more than 8,500 people at more than 700 locations and provides foodservice excellence to clients and customers in business and industry. Their heritage is built on the culinary expertise, professional training and development of people. From Chef's, Baristas and Service academies, BaxterStorey provide focused and dedicated training to front-line teams, helping them to provide great service and build a career for life.
Do you thrive on ensuring the highest levels of service to your client and customers? Do you like using your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment? If your answer is yes, then the BaxterStorey Management Degree apprenticeship is for you.
- You will work 4 days a week at one of our prestigious client locations
- Over the course of the 3 years you will experience different job roles and be mentored by Senior Managers
- You will learn how to deliver excellent customer service to our clients
- Gain knowledge in support functions, such as; Finance, Health and Safety, Food Safety, HR, Sustainability and Project Management
- Experience different job roles within a structured programme before settling into a specific area that suits you
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the foodservice and hospitality industry for business and industry clients, such as Aston Martin, ASOS and Tottenham Hotspur
- Receive regular coaching on managerial techniques
- Receive regular reviews and training requirements to meet your development needs
Applications are now closed - sign up to vacancy alerts
- An interest and passion for the hospitality and food service sector
- Flexibility, great communication/customer service skills
- Proactive with problem solving skills
- Dedicated and committed to the management programme and completing the Management Degree Apprenticeship
- Course title: BaxterStorey Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
- Location: London
- Start date: The job will start in September 2019, the Degree Apprenticeship starts in January 2020
- Salary: £18,000 per annum (increased to £22,000 - £24,000 after 3 years)
- Duration: 3 years to complete the degree. Permanent work contract for the duration of study
- Course format: 4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)