Benefits of a Degree Apprenticeship
- You'll receive an annual salary - you’ll be able to earn whilst you learn as you'll earn an annual salary
- Your tuition fees will be paid, so there's no debt to accrue!
- You'll gain a degree as part of the apprenticeship; the degree is validated by the University of Kent, so you’ll be equipped for success
- You may also be eligible for Chartered Manager status
- You'll be taught by industry professionals - our tutors don’t just teach business, they live and breathe it, as they’ve all had successful careers in the industry
- You'll graduate career ready - everything we do is designed to ensure our students are industry ready, you’ll be taught by industry professionals, you’ll gain real and relevant experience and gain a leading qualification at the same time
- You'll study within Pearson Business School, part of Pearson College London, so you’ll be studying within the heart of a FTSE 100 company, helping you to start your career from day one
- Our degree apprenticeships are co-designed by leading companies, to ensure they are relevant for the skills employers are looking for
- Our degree apprenticeship programmes are suitable if you're looking to get into full time employment and study at the same time. If you choose to apply for a degree apprenticeship, your studies will be practice-focused, so they’ll relate directly to challenges that you’ll face in the workplace. It’ll give you an opportunity to develop in your role and gain a head-start in your career.