Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
Applications are now closed for our September 2021 Degree Apprenticeships
In order to be considered for the opportunities when they are available, you must first complete a general Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship application, going through our pre-screening process outlined below. Then we will be in contact when our Employer partners have roles available.
Why should I apply for a Degree Apprenticeship?
- Fantastic opportunities to work with leading companies
- Study BA (Hons) Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is awarded by The University of Kent
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by your employer and graduate with zero student debt
- Earn an annual salary
This is your opportunity to get on the shortlist.
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 26th February 2021.
Our next intake will be for our January 2022 start Degree Apprenticeships. Sign up for our alerts to be notified when the next application window opens and receive useful information in between.
- Course title: Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Location: London
- Start date: September 2021
- Salary: Role-dependent
- Duration: Typically 3 years to complete the degree, but can vary depending on the programme
- Course format: Typically 4 days work (Monday-Thursday), 1 day study (Friday) but can vary depending on the programme