Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
Applications are now open
Interested in a Degree Apprenticeship for a September 2021 start?
In order to be considered for the opportunities when they are available, you must first complete a general Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship application, going through our pre-screening process outlined below. Then we will be in contact when our Employer partners have roles available.
Why should I apply for a Degree Apprenticeship?
- Fantastic opportunities to work with leading companies
- Study BA (Hons) Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is awarded by The University of Kent
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by your employer and graduate with zero student debt
- Earn an annual salary
This is your opportunity to get on the shortlist. Apply now.
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 26th February 2021.
Upcoming event: Degree Apprenticeship Discovery Day
Join us online on Thursday 18th February, 2:00PM - 3:30PM to discover Degree Aprenticeships at Pearson Business School.
Gain an insight into what makes a successful application. Hear from our expert tutors, Degree Apprentices and Industry Partner, L'Oréal!
- Course title: Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Location: London
- Start date: September 2021
- Salary: Role-dependent
- Duration: Typically 3 years to complete the degree, but can vary depending on the programme
- Course format: Typically 4 days work (Monday-Thursday), 1 day study (Friday) but can vary depending on the programme