GetGeared Degree Apprenticeship
Learn while you earn at GetGeared - get inspired
Do you have the drive to work for a small entrepreneurial business in the motorbike industry? Do you want to earn a salary and gain a degree at the same time? If the answer is yes, keep reading...
GetGeared is a boutique business based in Surrey that specialises in both on-road and off-road motorbike equipment. They have a passion for the sport and this is reflected in their success, GetGeared's ambition is to keep growing and expanding its business. They are looking to recruit two new Chartered Manager Degree Apprentices who share their vision and passion to work across Purchasing, Replenishment, Product and Content.
Fast track your business career! Starting in January 2019, over a 3 year period you’ll work four days a week in your role at GetGeared in Surrey and study one day per week at Pearson Business School (Holborn) completing a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship.
We’re looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and hands on candidates who can contribute to the success of GetGeared. Applicants from all backgrounds are welcome and all eligible applicants will be invited to attend a Professional Workshop at Pearson Business School in December.
This is your opportunity to:
- Work in a boutique business and build a CV full of invaluable work experience
- Study an honours degree in Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is validated by The University of Kent
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by GetGeared and graduate with zero student debt
- Be paid an annual salary of £14,000 - £16,000
- Be part of a hands on, entrepreneurial business that is expanding each year
Applications are now open
- Course title: GetGeared Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Location: London (Surrey and Holborn)
- Start date: January 2019
- Salary: £14,000 to £16,000 per annum
- Duration: 3 years to complete the degree. Permanent work contract
- Course format: 4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)
- Entry requirements: You must be eligible to study in the UK; aged 18 and over at the start of the programme. Have an English and Maths GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent).