International Rotational Degree Apprenticeship
Our brand new International Rotational Degree Apprenticeship not only gives you the chance to work for and study in a FTSE100 company but also gives you international experience through three placements across Pearson Plc in 3 different countries.
You’ll gain invaluable experience as you learn within a company on a global scale, putting into practice everything you learn in the classroom across different departments and cultures. You’ll work four days a week for Pearson College London, alongside studying a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship one day a week. You’ll be predominantly based in Holborn, London at Pearson’s Head Office with a 1 month international placement each year of the programme in Pearson Plc.
This opportunity allows you to:
- Graduate with a degree and 3.5 years of diverse and invaluable work experience in the same time as it would take you to do a traditional undergraduate degree
- Gain international work experience within a FTSE100 company
- Study debt free by earning a salary and having your tuition fees paid for by Pearson Plc
There are 3 roles available within Student Experience, Student Recruitment and Talent Development.
Apply now before midnight on Sunday 19th August.
For more information about modules, teaching and learning and more please click here.
- Course title: International Rotational Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
- Location: London
- Start date: September 2018
- Salary: £19,890 per annum
- Duration: 3 years to complete the degree and fixed-term work contract
- Course format: 4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)
- Entry requirements:
English and Maths GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent). You must be eligible to study in the UK; aged 18 and over or aged 18 at the start of the programme. If you are currently studying A levels or completing further education you must be due to complete your qualification(s) this year and have your results by 31 August 2018.