L’Oréal Degree Apprenticeship
Learn while you earn at L’Oréal - because you're worth it!
Do you want the opportunity to work for a world leader in fast moving goods, to earn a salary and gain a degree at the same time? If the answer is yes, keep reading...
L’Oréal is a brand name we all recognise, present in 130 countries on five continents and with 32 international brands. They are present in every segment of the industry and they’re smashing it - growing above the market place in every division. L’Oréal are number one for a reason, they hire the best!
L’Oréal’s ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. Their brands are leaders in beauty and they are looking to recruit 17 Chartered Manager Degree Apprentices to help lead the change and shape the future of L’Oréal. The roles will be in Supply Chain/Logistics, Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, IT, CRM and Commercial.
Fast track your business career! Starting in January 2018, over a 2.25 year period you’ll work four days a week in your role at L’Oréal’s London HQ in Hammersmith and study one day per week at Pearson Business School (Holborn) completing a BA Honours degree in Business Management. We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and driven candidates who can contribute to the success of L’Oréal. Applicants from all backgrounds are welcome and all eligible applicants will be invited to attend a selection workshop at Pearson Business School in November.
This is your opportunity to:
- Work in a world leading cosmetics company and build a CV full of invaluable work experience
- Study an honours degree in Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is validated by The University of Kent
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by L’Oréal and graduate with zero student debt
- Be paid an annual salary of £17,000
- Be part of a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture that only strives to be number one
Applications are now closed