L’Oréal Degree Apprenticeship
Because you're worth it!
L’Oréal is a brand name we all recognise, present in 130 countries on five continents and with 32 international brands. They are present in every segment of the industry and they’re smashing it - growing above the market place in every division. L’Oréal are number one for a reason, they hire the best!
L’Oréal’s ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. Their brands are leaders in beauty and they are looking to recruit five Chartered Manager Degree Apprentices across the Commercial, Supply Chain and Visual Merchandising departments.
Fast track your business career! Starting in January 2020, over a 3 year period you’ll work four days a week in your role at L’Oréal’s London HQ in Hammersmith and study one day per week at Pearson Business School (Holborn) completing a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship.
We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and driven candidates who can contribute to the success of L’Oréal. Applicants from all backgrounds are welcome and all eligible applicants will be invited to attend a Professional Workshop at Pearson Business School in November.
This is your opportunity to:
- Work in a world leading cosmetics company and build a CV full of invaluable work experience
- Study an honours degree in Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is validated by The University of Kent
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by L’Oréal and graduate with zero student debt
- Be paid a competitive yearly salary
- Be part of a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture that only strives to be number one
Our equal consideration deadline for applications is 4pm on the 5th of November, if you submit your application by this date we can guarantee your application will be considered.
Our final deadline for applications is at 4pm on the 8th of November, if you apply between the 6th and 8th of November we reserve the right to reject your application due to high numbers of applications. We recommend applying early to avoid disappointment.
Applications are now closed - sign up to vacancy alerts
Before starting your application, please ensure that you have read our handy application guide
- Course title: L'Oréal Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Location: London
- Start date: January 2020
- Salary: Competitive yearly salary
- Duration: 3 years to complete the degree. Permanent work contract
- Course format: 4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)