Moët Hennessy Degree Apprenticeship
Our brand new Moët Hennessy Degree Apprenticeship gives you the opportunity to work for the world leader in luxury wines and spirits, earn a salary and gain a degree at the same time. During the Degree Apprenticeship you will have the chance to immerse yourself in an innovative environment and bring to life your entrepreneurial spirit.
Moët Hennessy, No.1 worldwide in luxury wine and spirits, own prestigious brands such as Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie and Veuve Clicquot. They are recognised for the quality of their products and constant research of excellence and innovation. They are looking to recruit a Chartered Manager Degree Apprentice in the Hennessy Marketing department.
This is the perfect opportunity to develop a strong marketing skill set and gain a wider understanding of the business as a whole. Your role will cover areas such as events, content creation, PR and brand development.
Fast track your business career! Starting in January 2019, over a 3 year period you’ll work four days a week in your role at Moët Hennessy and study one day per week at Pearson Business School completing a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship.
We’re looking for innovative, enthusiastic and creative candidates who can contribute to the success of Moët Hennessy and deliver excellence. Applicants from all backgrounds are welcome and all eligible applicants will be invited to attend a Professional Workshop at Pearson Business School in December.
This is your opportunity to:
- Work in a world leading luxury drinks brand and build a CV full of invaluable work experience
- Study an honours degree in Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is validated by The University of Kent
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by Moët Hennessy and graduate with zero student debt
- Be paid an annual salary of £18,000
- Be part of a fast paced, luxury brand that prides itself on its creative and innovative output
Applications are now closed
- Course title: Moët Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Location: London
- Start date: January 2019
- Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Duration: 3 years to complete the degree. Permanent work contract
- Course format: 4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)