Moët Hennessy Degree Apprenticeship
Applications are now closed
Sign up for vacancy alerts to be the first to hear about our next Degree Apprenticeships.
Our Moët Hennessy Degree Apprenticeship gives you the opportunity to work for the world leader in luxury wines and spirits, earn a salary and gain a degree at the same time. During the Degree Apprenticeship you will have the chance to immerse yourself in an innovative environment and bring to life your entrepreneurial spirit.
Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wine & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot. As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant research of excellence and innovation.
Fast track your business career! Starting in January 2021, over a 3-year period you’ll work four days a week in your Marketing role at Glenmorangie and Ardbeg and study one day per week at Pearson Business School completing a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship.
We’re looking for innovative, enthusiastic and creative candidates who can contribute to the success of Glenmorangie and Ardbeg and deliver excellence. Applicants from all backgrounds are welcome.
This is your opportunity to:
- Work in the world leading Luxury Wines & Spirits company and build a CV full of invaluable work experience.
- Study a BA(Hons) Business Management degree at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is validated by The University of Kent.
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by Moët Hennessy and graduate with zero student debt.
- Be paid an annual salary of £18,000.
- Course title: Moët Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Location: London
- Start date: January 2021
- Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Duration: 3 years to complete the degree. Permanent work contract
- Course format: 4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)