Moorfields Degree Apprenticeship
Moorfields Hospital is a specialist NHS eye hospital in London. They are looking to recruit 6 degree apprentices to work in Executive Management roles within the hospital.
This is your opportunity to:
- Work as part of the National Health Service (NHS) - one of the largest employers in the world, with over 1.3 million staff!
- Study an honours degree in Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is validated by The University of Kent
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by Moorfields Hospital and graduate with zero student debt
- Graduate with Chartered Manager status
- Be paid a starting salary of £21,167 - £24,051
The Executive Management Degree Apprenticeship is a 3 year programme which will develop students through various levels of management. You will be responsible for supporting the divisional management structure across the trust. The key function of this role is to support the divisional directors and contribute to the development of trust policies and strategies.
Applications close at midnight on Wednesday 25th October 2017
- COURSE TITLE
Moorfields Degree Apprenticeship: BA (Hons) Business Management
Starting salary of £21,167 to £24,051
- START DATE
Paid for by Moorfields
3 years, full-time
- COURSE FORMAT
4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Eligible to study in the UK; aged 18 and over at start of the programme; level 2 English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent), plus a passion for Business (if you are studying A levels or completing further education you must be due to complete your qualification(s) in 2017- we are unable to progress applications for students that are part way through their current studies)