Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Senior Leaders Masters Degree Apprenticeship
Guy's and St Thomas' is an NHS Foundation Trust in London. They are looking to recruit 10 Degree Apprentices to work in General Management roles within the trust.
This is your opportunity to:
- Work as part of the National Health Service (NHS) - one of the largest employers in the world, with over 1.3 million staff!
- Study a Masters degree in Business and Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is validated by The University of Kent
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by Guy's and St Thomas' and graduate with zero student debt
- Be paid a starting salary of £29,800
This Senior Leaders Masters Degree Apprenticeship is a 2 year programme which will develop students through various levels of management. You will be responsible for people management, resource and budget management, working closely with clinical colleagues and consulting patients and the public on improving services.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 14th April 2019
- Course title: Masters Degree Apprenticeship: MA in Business and Management (MBM)
- Salary: From £29,800
- Location: London
- Start date: September 2019
- Fees: Paid for by Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Duration: 2 years, full-time
- Course format: Block release (see below for more information)
- Entry requirements: Eligible to study in the UK; aged 18 and over at start of the programme; level 2 English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent); 2-3 years of professional work experience