Pearson Degree Apprenticeship
Work, earn and gain a degree
Pearson College London is part of Pearson Plc and we’ve teamed up to offer a number of exciting new degree apprenticeships. We’re recruiting apprentices to work in marketing, customer service, student experience, data analysis and administration roles across Pearson’s UK offices.
Pearson is the world’s leading education company and it employs over 35,000 staff worldwide! As a degree apprentice you’ll be paid an annual salary of at least £18,000, work on a range of projects, study a BA (Hons) Business Management degree at Pearson Business School and have your tuition fees paid in full.
You’ll work four days a week in your chosen role and study one day per week at Pearson Business School. We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and driven candidates who can contribute to the success of Pearson. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and all eligible applicants will be invited to attend a selection workshop at Pearson Business School in June.
- COURSE TITLE: Pearson Degree Apprenticeship
- DEGREE PROGRAMME : BA (Hons) Business Management
- LOCATION: London or Harlow, Essex
- START DATE: September 2017
- SALARY: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
- DURATION: 3 years to complete the degree. Permanent work contract
- COURSE FORMAT: 4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Eligible to study in the UK; aged 18 and over * aged 17 and over at start of the programme; level 2 English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent), plus an interest in business studies.
- FEES: University tuition fees paid for by Pearson