Red Carnation Hotel Degree Apprenticeship
Do you aspire to create extraordinary experiences in the luxury hotels market? Do you have enthusiasm for taking care of people and offering the highest quality of service? Discover the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship with a multi award-winning, luxury hotel group.
Red Carnation Hotel Group is a collection of family-run, award-winning boutique hotels across the globe. They are looking to recruit six new Degree Apprentices to work at one of their luxury London hotels four days a week. Degree Apprentices will also study one day a week at Pearson Business School.
This programme gives you the best of both worlds with the opportunity to study a fully funded Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship and learn from a global company, giving you the skills and experience you need for a rewarding career in the hospitality industry - and make you stand out from the graduate crowd!
Red Carnation Hotel Group are looking for hard working Degree Apprentices who can demonstrate dedication and enthusiasm in their hotels and look after their guests with warmth and passion. This is a great chance to gain new experiences and undertake new training. In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary of £18,000 per annum (increased to £20,000 after 18 months), along with other benefits, including the opportunity to be part of a culture that values mutual support and respect for everyone.
Applications are closed - sign up to vacancy alerts
- Course title: Red Carnation Hotel Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
- Location: London
- Start date: September 2019
- Salary: £18,000 per annum (increased to £20,000 after 18 months)
- Duration: 3 years to complete the degree. Permanent work contract for the duration of study
- Course format: 4 days work (Monday - Sunday), 1 day study (usually Friday)