Rotational Degree Apprenticeship
Have the winning formula: work, earn and learn
Applications are now open! Apply now for a September 2017 start date.
Work for three leading companies, earn money and gain a degree at the same time.
Our Rotational Degree Apprenticeship programme is a three year structured training programme offering you an unrivalled opportunity to combine apprenticeships across different leading corporations and complete a degree at Pearson Business School. This opportunity is perfect for anyone who is aged 17 or over by the start of the programme and has a passion for business.
On completion of this programme you will graduate with:
- Three years of professional work experience across our participating companies, including IBM, Pearson and Kantar Added Value (with the chance to work internationally if placed with Kantar Added Value)
- A BA (Hons) Business Management degree validated by the University of Kent, a highly respected and well ranked University
- No debt! During the programme you’ll be employed and paid a minimum annual salary of £15,000 and have your degree tuition fees paid in full by your home company
- Chartered Manager status
Application closes on Monday 12th June.
- COURSE TITLE
Rotational Degree Apprenticeship: BA (Hons) Business Management
Annual minimum salary of £15,000
- START DATE
Paid for by your Home Company
3 years, full-time
- COURSE FORMAT
4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Eligible to study in the UK; aged 17 and over at start of the programme; level 2 English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent), plus a passion for Business
- HOME COMPANIES
IBM, Kantar Added Value, Pearson
- Earn while you learn - as an apprentice you'll earn and learn on the job from experienced colleagues to gain job specific skills
- Receive 1st class teaching from experienced lecturers with industry experience, to build your professional and academic skills
- Gain industry-recognised status - CMI
- Develop in growing corporations. As successful global companies, the RDA offers excellent career opportunities for people with the ability and drive to help deliver the organisations exciting growth strategies.
- Opportunity for onward employment - depending on your performance as an apprentice.
What our partners say
Principal of Pearson College London
IBM UK Foundation Manager
Senior Vice President, Pearson