Tesco Degree Apprenticeship
Tesco are looking for self-motivated school leavers in six London boroughs (Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Southwark, Lambeth, Lewisham and Croydon) to join their team.
This Degree Apprenticeship will equip you with real-life management experience as you take on a paid, leadership role at a Tesco store in London.
- Study a BA (Hons) Business Management degree at Pearson Business School in Holborn, Central London.
- Earn £18,000 per annum, plus London weighting.
- Tesco will pay your tuition fees, as well as your travel expenses when you need to attend Pearson Business School.
In order to be eligible to apply, you will need to have English Language and Maths GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent), be eligible to study an apprenticeship in the UK and be aged 18 or over at the start of the programme.
Sound like the programme for you? Find out more and apply via Tesco. Become part of an inclusive culture that welcomes individuality and uniqueness.
Click here to read about Tesco’s Application process.
Are you a Teacher or Advisor? Click here for additional resources.
- Course title: Tesco Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Start date: 6th September 2021
- Application Deadline: Tesco recruit on a rolling basis. Roles will be filled on a first come first served approach. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.