Caroline will be teaching English Legal System as part of our Law degree at Pearson Business School.
- PGCE; Law based
- Certificate in tutoring online, from Oxford University, DCE.
Caroline worked in the Magistrates’ Courts Service in various roles and lastly as a Senior Manager for 21 years, during which time she undertook her law degree in the evenings part-time.
What has Caroline been up to?
- Caroline has published a chapter of a short book with a colleague on fraud, focus on online fraud in particular and a comparative approach. You can find the link to the book here (chapter 5).
- She presented the paper that lead to the Chapter at a conference at Worcester University.
- She also presented a poster at King’s College, London Excellence in Teaching conference twice, in 2018 and again in 2019.
- She is currently researching on policing and government policies on funding the police with a colleague, with a view to publishing a series of articles in the next few months.
Outside of work, Caroline enjoys travel, cooking, reading and writing.