Danny has worked in the E-Learning industry since 2002 and set up his own freelancing business in 2011. He started working as a freelance E-Learning consultant for Pearson College London in 2016. Danny works for a number of other colleges and companies to help build their Moodle and Blackboard interfaces and he built our online learning environment and makes sure everything is up to date and running smoothly. Blackboard were so impressed by what Danny had created for us that in June 2017 they visited our campus and Danny took them through his approach so they could find out more about his innovative VLE customisation.
He has a 1st Class Honours Degree in IT from South Bank University. His other qualifications include:
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education, Greenwich University
- Award winner - HND Computing, South Bank University
- Prince II Practitioner, SPOCE APM Group
- Certified Articulate Storyline Developer, Omniplex
- Investors in People Internal Reviewer
In the last 12 months Danny has renovated his house and even built a bar in his garden.