Nathalie is the Director of Work Integrated Learning at Pearson College London, and the acting Deputy Dean of the Business School while Dr Elizabeth Miller is on maternity leave. She has a Masters in Political Philosophy at Sciences-Po Paris and is an executive coach. She has 15 years of experience in Human Resources and held senior HR positions in several blue-chip organisations such as L'Oréal, The Body Shop and Pearson. She led large complex projects and worked with business leaders to develop teams across a wide spectrum of industries (consumer goods, retail, publishing and education), both in the UK and internationally.
Alongside her leadership role and executive coaching activity, she teaches People Management and Leadership to undergraduate students at Pearson College London.
Nathalie is French and has lived in 6 different countries (France, Brazil, Mexico, USA, Italy and the UK), speaks 5 languages fluently and raises two children in a bilingual household.
Areas of interest
- Management and Leadership
- Work Integrated Learning
- Cultures and languages
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
- Executive Coaching
- Women in Leadership
Recent Industry Activity
- September 2021 – Facilitated an event on Diversity, Equality & Inclusion with Dr Florida Starks, Chief Diversity Officer at Pearson Plc.
- June 2021 – Took part in a roundtable for young people on "what skills employers really want and how to improve your chances of success in the future, now", organised by the Ivy House
- April 2021 – co-hosted a Work Integrated Learning conference with Pearson College London and Esrea, with the participation of academics from Europe, Canada and Australia, to launch the book by Trevor Gerhardt and Paulette J. Annon Applications of Work Integrated Learning among Gen Y and Z students (see here)