Pearson College London is proud to announce that we have been included on the official government register of apprenticeship training providers (RoATP)
This recognises our high quality delivery, and makes us eligible for selection to deliver degree apprenticeship training to businesses who pay the Apprenticeship Levy.
The register of apprenticeship training providers gives employers a level of assurance that the providers they are using have the capacity and capability to deliver good quality apprenticeship training.
Pearson Business School already delivers two successful Business Management Degree Apprenticeships: the BBC Degree Apprenticeship and the Rotational Degree Apprenticeship, and we work hand-in-hand with business to deliver bespoke Degree Apprenticeship training schemes for new hires or existing employees.
Is your business apprenticeship levy ready?
For employers looking to find out more about how to navigate the apprenticeship levy, Pearson Business School can offer practical advice and assess your training requirements. You can get more information on our Degree Apprenticeship page
Why students choose Pearson Business School
- As part of Pearson, we’re the only FTSE 100 company delivering degrees and higher level apprenticeships in the UK
- All of our degrees are validated by the University of Kent
- Our degrees are taught in a brand new campus in central London
- Our students learn about business from successful leaders, company mentors and experienced academics
- We offer the only Rotational Degree Apprenticeship in the UK, offering an unrivalled opportunity for students to work across a range of multinational businesses, including: Direct Line Group, IBM, Pearson, Tesco, Unilever and WPP's Ogilvy