Decisions, decisions, decisions. Choosing what to do after leaving school or college is one of the first big decisions you’re going to have to make in shaping your future career. Pearson College London is the perfect choice for many students, but we’re not pretending that it’s the right choice for everybody. Take the first step by working out if our non-traditional approach to a degree is right for you - the best way to do this is by visiting us face-to-face at an Open Day.
Thinking of coming along? Sorry! You’re going to have to sacrifice a blissful Saturday morning in bed to make our Open Days. Luckily for you, we offer bottomless coffee - so you’ll be wide awake in no time. Once you’ve arrived, we’ll have a jam-packed day prepared: full of talks and presentations that will help you make a more informed university choice.
Here are five useful tips that will help you get the most out of our Open Days...
- Say hello! Our current students and tutors are happy to sit down with you 1-2-1 and answer any burning questions that you might have. Go the extra mile and prepare a handful of questions before your visit to take full advantage - no questions is a bad question.
- Listen to our visiting alumni’s stories, you’ll find them really useful in finding out what opportunities our degrees offer in shaping your career beyond graduation. Plus, our visiting alumni may share their own advice on how you can improve your career potential before you graduate.
- Check out the Open Day schedule before your visit and work out which talks will be most useful for you to attend. All our talks offer something different, so you get a complete overview of what Pearson College London’s all about.
- Don’t miss our industry speaker talks! We always promise a great line-up of guest speakers at our Open Days, who are leading professionals within their industry. This is your chance to get a first hand account on what it’s really like to work in your chosen area of study.
- Extra guests are welcome, but let us know in advance! Want to bring a family member or friend along with you to an Open Day? They’re welcome to join, but please let us know beforehand so we can prepare security passes - which helps us avoid pesky delays at the registration desk.
See you soon!