SME Sponsored Degrees
We've teamed up with some of the UK's most promising small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to offer a range of sponsored degree programmes starting in January 2018.
SMEs represent the fastest growing sector of the UK economy and these exciting positions will enable you to make a real impact in a growing business. Successful candidates will work full-time at Pave, Learn Et Al, Skillrail, Bourgeois Boheme or London Sport, study part-time at Pearson Business School, be paid an annual salary and gain two years of work experience.
This is your opportunity to:
- make a real impact in a growing and dynamic business - SMEs are a great place to build your career
- study an honours degree in Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree that is validated by The University of Kent
- have your tuition fees paid in full by the company and graduate with zero student debt
- be paid a minimum annual salary of £14,000 (£20,000 for London Sport)
- be part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture where you’ll work directly with the company owners.
Learn more about the SMEs you can work for and the jobs available below:
Applications close at midnight on Wednesday, 13 December.
The Business School Workshop will be taking place on Friday, 15 December.
- COURSE TITLE
SME Sponsored Degrees: BA (Hons) Business Management
Annual minimum salary of £14,000 (£20,000 for London Sport)
- START DATE
Paid for by company
2.5 years, full-time
- COURSE FORMAT
4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Eligible to study in the UK; aged 18 and over at start of the programme; level 2 English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent), plus a passion for business (if you are studying A levels or completing further education you must be due to complete your qualification(s) in 2017- we are unable to progress applications for students that are part way through their current studies)