Undergraduate Open Days
Presenter(s): Pearson Business School
Book your place at our June online Open Day
What to expect
- You can attend subject talks hosted by our expert tutors
- You'll hear from current students to learn more about student life
- You can hear from alumni who now work at the likes of Shell, IBM and Sainsbury's
- You can learn more about Degree Apprenticeships - the alternative route to gaining a degree.
Can't make it?
If ypu're unable to make our June event, we have some alternative options which will provide an insight into studying with us:
About Pearson Business School
We're a boutique institution, offering students a unique, supportive and close-knit environment.
We have a range of undergraduate degrees in business subjects including Management, Marketing, Finance and Entrepreneurship.
Benefit from a range of experiences to build your employability skills which will help you get ahead in the increasingly competitive job market, as we work closely with our industry partners such as IBM, Tesco and TfL.
Hear from our Principal, Roxanne Stockwell, to learn more about Pearson Business School - the only higher education institiution in the UK to be part of a FTSE 100 company.
Pearson College London is committed to providing equal opportunities. We will always make reasonable adjustments where possible to enable candidates to access our Open Days and Taster Days. If you require support at our event, please email us at email@example.com.
On-demand Open Day
Discover Pearson Business School and access content whenever suits you.
This page is bursting with resources:
- Watch videos which cover subject talks, our admissions process and accommodation options
- Hear from our alumni
- Learn more about student life
- Virtually take a tour of our campus
- Find out more about our Degree Apprenticeship schemes